My top 14 of 2014
On January 1st 2014 as I awoke to a 19 year old German boy draped over me whilst sleeping in a bedbug ridden bed confined in a dirty German hostel I couldn’t help but think… ‘Holy shit, it can only get better from here right?’
Though 2014 did not start off as I planned and I would like to add that nothing happened with the 19 year child, it did eventuate into one of my biggest years yet. So without further ado I bring you my top 14 moments of 2014.
1. Witnessed the Northern Lights, Iceland
2. Learnt how to camp … and camped for 5 days in Patagonia, Chile
3. I lived my final 8 months in my beloved London
5. I fell inlove with Dubai … top candidate for my next home
6. Started a blog … You may of heard of it 😉
7. Climbed an active volcano and saw snow for the first time!
8. Trained at the infamous Body & Pole studio, NYC
9. Hot air ballooned over Cappadocia, Turkey
10. After over 2 years, I visited Melbourne and all my beloved friends
11. I lived in Peru
12. I went to my very first wedding (as a guest) with the hottest date going round
13. I learnt another language
And last but certainly not least …
14. I joined the mile high club with the rather attractive stranger sat next to me … You only live once!
I’d love to hear your top moments of 2014